Social media plays a crucial role in making a brand successful and popular among buyers. As users nowadays use social media channels to not only connect with their friends and family, but also to find products they need, understand brands they are purchasing from, and to connect with eCommerce brands on a personal level to grab the best product deals and festive offers beforehand. As a result, indulging in social media platforms and using it to express ideas and products has become very important for merchants.
Recently, famous social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram have made it even easier for merchants to use social media platforms for their business’s benefits. For this, such platforms have enabled merchants to integrate their online store with social media with the aid of eCommerce web development company. Further, with the proper use of social media platforms, merchants can not only establish a trustworthy brand image but they can also make it easier for their buyers to purchase products from them without any hassles. With this article, we will take a deeper look into the ways a merchant can use these social media features to increase their sales and expand their business. But before we dive into that, let us take a look at a few of the benefits of using social media channels seriously:
- Social media platforms aid merchants in showcasing their products and their USP in front of their target audience without any hassle. This can aid merchants in improving their brand’s awareness.
- Social media platforms that make visual representation a priority aid merchants in showcasing their products in a visually appealing manner.
- With the help of a well-managed Facebook or Instagram page, a merchant can also make their brand look trustworthy, reliable in the eyes of their potential buyers.
Ways to use Social media for expanding eCommerce business
Social media platforms are an amazing gateway for merchants to open up their brands to new possibilities. With a well managed social media platform, merchants can not only showcase their products but can reach out to their target audience as well. However, to make the best out of these platforms, and to use them for drawing traffic and sales merchants must make informed choices regarding their social media page. Below is a list of features that can aid merchants in expanding their business by using social media channels:
- Social Media Ads: with users spending almost the majority of their free time on social media channels, social media ads can be a great way for merchants to advertise their services effectively to their target audience. However, to make customers take action through these ads, merchants must make them visually appealing and interactive.
- Facebook Shop: Having a section on your Facebook page where buyers can explore the products from your brand and directly make a purchase saves a lot of effort from consumers end and makes your products more easily accessible to your target audience. To achieve this, merchants can use the Facebook Shop feature for integrating their eCommerce store with their Facebook page.
- Instagram checkout: Instagram is one of the most popular social media channels among millennials. Further with its visual-first approach selling through Instagram is even more effective. To make this easier for merchants, Instagram has also enabled the Instagram checkout feature, which allows a merchant to integrate the checkout page of their online store with their Instagram posts.
To wrap up
Social media channels can open up the gateways for higher sales to merchants with ease. Use the mentioned above unique features today for drawing traffic and sales from social media channels and open up the gateways for higher sales.