Suppose you used Hawaiian Airlines book a flight, and you have no idea about the airline or its policy. You might be juggling many questions like the baggage policy, whether or not there is a ticket refund policy or something as essential as not knowing which bag to keep all the electronics in.
Fortunately, Hawaiian Airlines’ customer-centric approach has always worked with its growth. The airlines have an elaborate Sales and Service team, which was made to maximize customer satisfaction and hence, stronger relations.
The ways to connect to the service
If you are having trouble figuring something about your trip, you can catch up with the service team through the ways are given below:
- Live Chat: Customer service chat agents are available 24*7 for your query. Go to the official web page of Hawaiian Airlines Reservations and join the chat.
- Text: Text at this number to get quick answers: 38285 from 5 AM to 11 PM, the eastern standard time.
- Calls: You can simply call the customer’s care number and ask away your problems. The contact number is: 1-800-367-5320 (available 24/7)
- Emails: Just like every other mode of communication, Emails work just as fine, if not better. You can send suggestions, complaints, or appreciate employees only with a click of your fingers.
- Mails: Hawaiian Airlines still believe in the concept of letters. That’s why you can just post your queries on this postal address: Hawaiian Airlines, P.O. Box 30008, Honolulu, HI 96820
Raising a Concern
One of the better ways Hawaiian Airlines has maintained its Airline-customer bond is through this feature called ‘Voice a Concern.’
The company tries its best to rectify that mistake or make the customer understand what the problem is.
Steps to Voice a Concern
- Choosing the browser of your choice, login to the official web page of the Airlines.
- Find and click the “Voice a concern” tab.
- That will lead you to a page, which will require you to fill a complete form discussing and raising your issue.
- Once the request is accepted, you will get a mail certifying the same.