Spirit Airline is one of the most used low-cost airlines in the USA. They give various options for their passengers to check-in without any hassle. The Airline offers its customers to check-in online 24 hours before the scheduled departure of their flights. An online check-in option is the best way to check-in as the passengers can select their preferred seats and select the baggage allowance if they are carrying any extra bags. Online check-in even offers the customers to buy the baggage allowance at a lower fare. If you wish to book a flight, always ensure to go through the Spirit Airlines Booking policy to stay updated with their rules and regulations.
How to get your Boarding Pass?
The passengers have various option to get their boarding passes:
- At the Airport Counter: Passengers can get their boarding passes at the airport counters, but they might have to wait in line as it usually costs $10 each to get a printout of their boarding passes.
- At Airport Kiosks: Customers can even get their boarding passes from the Spirit Airlines kiosks available at the Airport. Again, customers have to pay $10 each to print out their boarding passes.
- Boarding pass on their email: When passengers check-in online, they can select the option Email boarding Pass, enter the desired email address and use the virtual boarding pass at the Airport. This is the most convenient and affordable option for all Spirit Airline customers.
Guest who might not be able to Check-in online
- If passengers are traveling with pets or a support/psychiatric service animals
- For group reservations with more than ten passengers
- Minors traveling unaccompanied
- Passengers traveling with an infant
- Passengers traveling with Military ID
- Customers who are not citizens of the USA and are departing from international Airport
- Any passenger traveling to and from an International Airport
There are chances that these passengers will not be able to check-in online and may have to check-in from the airport counter. During this case, the extra charges will be waived off as per the Spirit Airlines reservations policy.