Every Internet user will know about the tremendous growth of the OnlyFans content subscription platform. It earned a massive 1.7 billion pounds in revenue from November 2019 to November 2020, leading to a 615% growth in sales.
The British-based online platform functions based on an 80:20 business model. Content creators get 80% of their income by uploading their photos and videos. OnlyFans pockets the remaining 20% for disbursing commission for referrals, maintaining the platform’s content management system (CMS), payment processing, and technical support.
OnlyFans has 660,000 registered content creators who publish images and videos to more than 50 million users. Nevertheless, artists and models post exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, tips, and tutorials. This helps them gain more followers on the fast-growing online platform.
What is some recent news related to OnlyFans?
- Shanna Moakler, a popular American model – launched her page on a platform like OnlyFans. She will post exclusive content related to cooking, yoga, and much more. The reality TV star will also sell her valuable Playboy trading cards to her target audience across the world.
- Chicken sandwiches sold on OnlyFans? – Sounds cool, right? Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s, a famous fast-food restaurant, will sell chicken sandwiches to users on OnlyFans by partnering with Munchies. They will promote content through images and videos of new dishes and impress foodies.
- Grace Taylor, a model, earns a flat 10,000 pounds per month – by publishing her snaps on the OnlyFans platform. Users pay around $10 per month to access her exclusive pictures. The 28-year-old Grace used her earnings from OnlyFans to buy a swanky Jaguar F-Type sports car worth 60,000 pounds.
- OnlyFans acquired a mind-boggling 69 million – new users in 2020. Most of the new customers were from the USA. Pre-tax profits increased from only 6 million pounds to 53 million pounds. The online platform also accumulated a cash balance of 200 million pounds in November 2020.
- Overall, content creators earned more than 956 million – pounds from OnlyFans since its launch in September 2016. Annual revenue crossed 720 million pounds during the global Covid-19 pandemic.
Entrepreneurs aiming to create a world-class content subscription platform can acquire a customized OnlyFans clone app made by a skilled app development company. A modern content management system (CMS) is available for distributing eye-catching photos and videos. An advanced admin panel controls the day-to-day business activities effectively.
What are the various features of an amazing app like OnlyFans?
- Top-tier category for content creators – Famous artists and models will get regular payments by featuring in the top-tier category on the OnlyFans clone app. The remaining content creators will also earn every month. Above all, a selected group of celebrities and publishers can also pocket income on a monthly basis.
- Multiple income-earning mechanisms – Apart from lucrative monthly subscription plans, artists and stars on the OnlyFans clone can live stream their content and charge a specific rate per view. They earn income by clicking the Pay-Per-View option. They also earn tips from fans and followers for posting attractive content in private chats.
- Compliance with different laws – An app like OnlyFans follows the guidelines and rules of various national and international laws. Artists and models easily safeguard their exclusive content from problems like copyright violation, duplication, and morphing.
The OnlyFans clone app complies with the protocols laid down by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), 2018, Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 1998, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), 2016.
Subsequently, a high level of credibility and security is assured on the OnlyFans clone for millions of content developers.
Acceptance of numerous payment and withdrawal methods – The OnlyFans clone app processes payments from users through popular credit and debit cards like Discover, Maestro, Mastercard, and Visa.
Content creators withdraw their income per day, week, or month. They withdraw their earnings via Automated Clearing House (ACH), Original Credit Transaction (OCT), Paxum e-wallet, and Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT).
A dedicated Help Centre – Users and content developers can resolve all glitches and issues by approaching the 24×7 functioning Help Centre. Problems related to account management, payment processing, privacy, security, sharing of tips, and streaming of content will receive instant assistance.
Other features – An app like OnlyFans is packed with several features like access to insightful articles and blogs, a complaints policy, an integrated feedback system, integration with online stores (Shopify and Teespring) for purchasing high-end merchandise, a reward-oriented referral program, sharing of instant notifications, and a social media login option.
The step-by-step process to create an OnlyFans Clone App
- A private consultation session is conducted with the entrepreneur to know his/her business plans and operational scope for OnlyFans clone app development.
- In-depth research is undertaken about popular content subscription platforms and social media networks. Useful data about their digital marketing tactics and user-friendly strategies is collected.
- The prototype of an app like OnlyFans is created. It comprises basic features like live streaming, payment processing for deposits and withdrawals, pay-per-view (PPV) messaging, sharing of tips, and technical support.
- All the needed functionalities are included in the front-end and back-end of the OnlyFans clone app. QA testers ensure a high level of performance and speed in an app like OnlyFans by removing operational vulnerabilities and technical glitches.
- The ready-to-use OnlyFans clone app is launched at an apt time in the global market. The online marketing team shares the benefits of an attractive app like OnlyFans across tech forums and social media networks. The digital content subscription platform gets a lot of interest from artists, celebrities, filmmakers, fitness instructors, influencer marketers, journalists, models, and photographers.
- A well-equipped app development company also offers post-deployment services like bug fixing, maintenance, software updates, and third-party API integration.
OnlyFans has strengthened the creator economy by giving them lucrative money-making opportunities. The British content subscription platform has removed the role of intermediaries who charge a commission for the circulation of photos and videos. Hence, artists, models, and stars have maximized their potential and attracted a global audience in no time by posting their work on the OnlyFans platform.
Finally, entrepreneurs can become a strong force in the digital era by kickstarting OnlyFans clone app development with dedicated support from a reputed app development company.