You have dirty carpets which need a good cleaning, but did you know that regular steam cleaning has different advantages than just regular cleaning? With professional carpet seam repair in Sydney, protect your family and your carpet as steam cleaning does the following things:
- Removes Pollutants Trapped
- Removes dust mite infestation
- Aids to Prevent Mould
- Extension of Carpet Life
- Refreshes, renovates and restores the carpets
Experts use strong steam carpet cleaning machines that are safe, efficient, and environmentally friendly. We don’t just take stains, grey, and grime out, but we also take off allergens and hidden pollutants.
Here are the pointers that signify steam carpet cleaning in Sydney:
Dirty carpet contains many sources of pollutants:
- Allergens and dead bugs, animal dander, cockroach.
- Particulate materials from the outside and the workplace
- Steam Carpeting can absorb and release from paint, cigarette smoke and other sources VOCs (organic volatile compounds).
- With normal daily activities, significant amounts of pollutants can be released into the air in your home. In addition, young children who play on carpets are far more likely to come into contact with carpets pollutants.
Steam Carpet Cleaning Clears Dust Mites
- All our homes contain microscopic dust mites. They live in reinforced furniture, carpets, colours, bedding, curtains and soft fabric toys. In humid and warm environments such as ours they thrive. They feed on human, pollen, fungal and animal dander flakes.
- Allergens are known to contain the dust mite protein and waste products. The microscopic particles – we inhale them – are released by normal activity and our allergies worsen.
- To minimise your carpets dust mites — consider preventing first. It is a good start to regular and thorough vacuuming with a HEPA filter.
Helps to prevent moulds on the carpet
- The moulds make allergens that can trigger allergic reactions; the risk of mould growth is high. In order to grow, mould requires humidity, oxygen, dust, and a growing area.
- To prevent mould, it is important to keep your carpet dry.
- It is easy to track moisture on your carpet when it rains and snows. It is a good policy to use door mats and to remove shoes. If it gets wet, it helps to protect against mould, drying and vacuuming.
- If water is leaky or spilled, all exposed carpets must immediately be purified and dried.
Steam Carpet Cleaning Extends Life of Carpet
- Today’s High-performance carpets seldom wear out. Rather, the original beauty of your carpet slowly begins to get lost as soil and traffic pay off.
- Deep-clean every 12 to 18 months to keep your carpets’s original lustre and beauty. It may be necessary to adjust this frequency according to:
- Your household’s way of life
- Vacuum frequency
- Light or dark carpets
- It is important to purify thoroughly your carpets BEFORE it gets too soiled. Soil grinds to shorten life by carpet fibres. As soil is drawn deeper and deeper into the carpets, your carpets will become increasingly difficult and costly to clean.
Refresh, renovation and restoration
- It’s an awesome feeling to walk on a soft, newly cleaned carpet. Stylish, comfortable and luxurious – your decor is improved immediately.
- Your home smells clean and fresh – ready for your pleasure.
- Discover the tranquilty of mind that comes with knowing that you have taken the necessary steps to prevent health risks in your carpet.
- Make your clients immediately feel at home and comfortable with a clean and carpet saying ‘WELCOME.’
Call us for carpet steam cleaning in Sydney and carpet restoration services in times of emergencies and otherwise.