What is IoT?
The IoT or the Internet of Things are the numerous physical devices that we use in our daily lives that are embedded with sensors to connect them with other devices over the internet. The main purpose of the IoT Course is to upskill candidates so that they can extend the power of the Internet to improve the lives of people and automate business processes.
Earlier internet technology was used only in smartphones and laptops but with the advent of IoT, connectivity has been extended to objects like cars, light bulbs, fans, geysers, wearables, agriculture, retail, smart cities, healthcare, and many more. IoT helps to simplify life by making devices smarter and technology-oriented. IoT devices are power-saving, cost effective, customer friendly, and make the lives of people more connected.
IoT is one of the upcoming technologies in the modern world. The Internet of Things helps devices to remain connected which is a necessary factor in every business. IoT along with Artificial Intelligence Course is a disruptive technology and creates employment opportunities for smart business operations. The huge demand for professionals having hands-on experience in internet-based connected lifestyles has led to an increased number of IoT course takers.
The Internet of things is a future-friendly technology and the number of IoT devices is increasing as it makes the life of people easier and interactive. Since data is the most important part of IoT, the need for a Data Science Course is also on the rise. The IoT course upskills candidates with the knowledge of networking, automating, planning, risk management, and support of physical devices to deliver a unique user experience.
List of IoT Courses
- Advanced Certification in Software Engineering for Cloud, Blockchain and IoT by IIT Madras.
- PG Diploma in Artificial Intelligence and IoT by NIELET
- Certificate course in Internet of Things(IoT) Training
- Post Graduate Program in Internet of Things by BITS, Pilani
- Architecting smart IoT devices
- An Introduction to programming the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence Cloud
- Industrial IoT on Google Cloud Platform
- Developing industrial Internet of Things
- Smart cities- Management of smart urban infrastructures
- Introduction to Architecting smart IoT devices
Skills required for IoT Course
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Application Design
- Big Data
- Programming skills
- IT Security
- Automation and Testing
Eligibility criteria for IoT Course
PG Diploma in IoT
- Candidates must qualify B.Tech Course /BE or M.Sc/MCA/MS with minimum 3 years of professional experience in the IT field.
- Candidates must get minimum 50% marks from Class 10 Board exams consistently.
- Candidates with a B.Sc Degree and 3.5 years of experience in the IT field will be considered.
Certificate IoT course
- Diploma/Graduate/10th/12th and learning enthusiast in IoT.
IoT course modules
- Definition and concepts of IoT
- Requirements of IoT
- IoT Architecture
- IoT enabled Technologies
- Major components of IoT (hardware and software).
- IoT and small businesses
- Functionalities and structure of IoT
- IoT communication and networking protocols
IoT course admission
- Merit based.
- Candidates must get a valid score in National level entrance exams like JEE/UPSEE.
- Selection based on Personal interview and counselling.
Diploma and PG Diploma Courses
- Diploma candidates must complete Class 10/12th from a recognized Board.
- PG Diploma candidates must complete Graduation from a recognized Institute.
- Work experience in the IT field is a must.
- Candidates must complete Class 10/12th exam from a recognized Board.
- Selection is on the basis of evaluation of documents.
Job profiles of IoT Course
- Cloud Engineer
- Embedded Engineer
- Data Visualization Expert
- UI expert
- Application Architect
- Test Engineer
- Sensor and Actuator Professional
- Data Scientists
- Network Professionals
- Security experts
- IoT Engineer
- Database Designer
- IoT Product Manager
Top recruiting companies for IoT Course:
- Dell Technologies
- Woggle soft
- Havells India
- Tata Communications
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Karya Technologies