At the construction site, you must have heard formwork, shuttering, and many more such words. We use formwork to give shape to the fresh concrete. The shape can be of a column, beam, or shape slab. The procedure of formwork is divided into shuttering and centering. Shuttering is the type of arrangement where we give support to the vertical members. The vertical structural members are columns, pier things that are made up of concrete. Similarly centering is the type arrangement where we give support to the horizontal members. The dimension for shuttering and centering is different. There are different types of formwork and you can select what is best according to your property? In the current situation, most people prefer aluminum formwork. You can buy this from an aluminium form work company in Bengaluru.
There are various types of formwork and they have their advantages. Some of them also have disadvantages and comparatively good properties than others. The first type of formwork is Timber formwork. This formwork is made up of parts and set into the form of concrete. The second type is Plywood formwork. The main difference between them is the finishing in plywood is more as compared to timber. The third type of formwork is steel and metallic formwork. It is durable. The fourth type is plastic formwork it is slightly different from others as we provide a gypsum base here. The fifth and sixth type of formwork is coffer formwork and aluminium formwork. The other name for aluminium formwork is mivan formwork. Let’s see the benefits of aluminium formwork:
- As you know nowadays all the things such as slabs, columns, walls and many more are made up of concrete. For that aluminium, formwork is best.
- Aluminum formwork has multiple uses. In the aluminum formwork, all the things such as slabs, staircase, columns, and many more are done together.
- The biggest benefit of aluminium formwork is it is not heavy like steel formwork. It is lighter in weight because of its low density.
- When you have to build a large number of houses in a short amount of time then this is the best formwork.
- It is used for the construction of hospitals, institutions, and many more.
- The shuttering and staging process is faster and feasible in this formwork.
- Through one continuous pour of concrete to create slabs and walls this formwork does its job faster.
- In other formworks, they have to work separately for columns and slabs while due to the multipurpose nature of aluminum formwork it does all the jobs together.
Now you must have understood the benefits of aluminium formwork and why one should select it. There are various formworks but aluminium is best. It is created by the European construction company from there it got the name of mivan. You can get this formwork from the best aluminum formwork company in Bengaluru. You must use suitable formwork for the construction. Always take precautions while creating slabs and columns. Also, take care while doing shuttering and staging. One minor mistake can lead to a major loss. Therefore always follow the precautions.